CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Reason for this Blog

Planning meals is not easy for me. I am a mom of 3 little ones and married to a wonderful man--but none of them offer any help in this area. For a long time, I have neglected to cook regular meals and many days end up out to eat with my family. I have made a committed to cook more, plan more, and STOP eating out as much.

So, I welcome ANYONE to email me their daily / weekly menus and recipes. It doesn't have to be anything new or exciting---anything will be better than what I have been doing :)

My guess is I am NOT alone in this. Some of us are probably much better at it than others--but we probably could all use some inspiration sometimes.

If you want to be a coauthor of this blog--I welcome you. Just let me know. If you just want to submit ideas...email me. And I'll post them.

Hopefully, this will help us all Bring More to the Table and Spend quality time with our families with quality food :)

Blessings.

2 comments:

andrea said...

this is a great idea! i love getting ideas from others to simplify my life.

JMBMOMMY said...

OH Good---Hope you find new ideas here or reminders of old ones...and hope you join in on the fun!