CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Report on Pork Loin---Served on Hoagies with Sweet Potato Fries

Wow!!!! So I cooked Amy's Pork Loin tonight --- rubbed it down with seasoning, poured water and 1/2 Lipton package over it --and turned it on in crock pot--and walked away.

We pulled it apart-added our favorite BBQ sauce-we love Jack Daniel's sauce-and served it on Hoagie Buns!

YUM! I have to say it was the best sandwich I have had in a long time!!!


We served the Hoagies with SWEET POTATO FRIES--My favorite side dish!!!

Never had Homemade Sweet Potato Fries?

So easy--cut in fry size, place in ziplock with 2 Tbsp Olive Oil and seasoning....shake it up....place on sprayed non-stick pan lined with foil---bake until desired crispness.

I think cutting a sweet potato is hard work--remember I don't do cooking well....so this time I found them in precut packages at the supermarket --- woohoo!!! The potatoes came in a cooking bag--pierce hole, microwave for 7 minutes, and then finish the cooking process in the oven for desired crispness.

Even my newly 1 year old LOVED this meal!!!

0 comments: